- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees
- Organizing company activities
- Monitor employee performance
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Google Tools, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.