- Develop SEO content strategy to include strategic key phrase placement within compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking (can rank the client's website on google's first page), click-through, and conversion.
- Will do market and keyword research as well as conduct competitive and comparative analysis on site structure, keyword density, and content & link popularity
- Troubleshooting on technical SEO issues or algorithm updates/penalties imposed.
- Report on organic ranking, traffic, conversion, and campaign performance of marketing initiatives.
- Use appropriate social media platforms and techniques to promote blog articles.
- Work with our existing Online Marketing team to promote our websites in search engines like Google.
- Perform forum/blog and article postings, and commenting.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year minimum experience with in off-page/on-page optimization
- Good understanding of search optimization in Google
- Preferably has the ability to write original & powerful SEO content for blogs and websites
- Can demonstrate successful implementing SEO strategies with a goal of increasing traffic and visibility to content
- Excellent Link Building and Keyword research
- Proven ability to achieve first-page google search engine rankings
- Basic understanding of HTML and XML sitemap submissions
- Must be proficient in webmaster tools such as Google Webmaster console, Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, Brightlocal
- SEO work portfolio is needed
- Good communication skills and is capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously